Amenities at Boone’s Colonial Inn
Whether you’re staying for business or pleasure, authentic period accommodations at Boone’s Colonial Inn await you. This boutique inn is one of several buildings that make up historic Stone Row. Stone Row consists of four limestone buildings constructed from 1837 with 3 foot thick stone walls and framed with old growth 172 year old logs. This rare lodging experience does not end with the building. We offer an experience that even includes Colonial Sleeping garments. Each impeccably appointed room at Boone’s Colonial Inn is designed to provide the comfort and luxury of a historic colonial inn. The following amenities await our quests:
- Luxurious king and queen sized beds with euro style comforters, cotton sateen sheets.
- His/Hers colonial sleeping garments (also available for purchase).
- Spacious en suite baths with Canadian BainUltra jetted tubs for two, featuring specialty salts and bath products as well as separate tiled walk-in showers for two(step in combination in Napoleon suite).
- Microfiber luxurious bath robes for your enjoyment and individually-controlled room temperature.
- Communications technology, including: Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, cable HD flat screen television, and CD & DVD players(upon request).
- Complimentary Boone’s refreshment bar for general use.
- Fire pit available on cool evenings, and candlelit walkways to light the area.(contact innkeeper for firepit due to insurance regulations)
- Colonial lanterns for those late night hand-holding walks along historic main street.
- We are a fully NON smoking property for the enjoyment of all our guests.
- Free off street parking (one vehicle per room) Large vehicles or trucks may not fit in our lot.